You can automatically set an automatic email syncing option. This option means that if you received any email on your cPanel email account, it would be fetched/synced with your Apple/iOS mobile.
1. Open the main screen of your Apple Mobile and click on the "Settings" Icon.
2. Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
3. Now tap on "Fetch New Data".
4. Select any option such as "Every 15 Minute" or manually select an option and set your custom time to sync emails with your cPanel email server frequently. If any new email arrives, a new message will show up in your inbox.
Now your email will be automatically synced/fetched with your iOS/iPhone.
- 0 istifadəçi bunu faydalı hesab edir
How to Change the Signature of an Apple/iOS (Sent from my iPhone)?
If you send an email via iOS, a signature will be automatically added in reply such as "Sent from...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution